Welcome to my fundraising page

Get Social

Player Photo

Chad Cockerham, Otter Creek Golf Course




Charity Logo
Columbus Parks Foundation




Raised so far

$ 0.00

Fundraising goal $ 1,000.00

 
 
0%25%50%75%100%
Raised in 2011 : $ 505.00

Chad Cockerham, Otter Creek Golf Course

Dear Friend,

I am going to play 100 holes of golf and I need your help! On July 17th I will be conducting an all day golf marathon at Otter Creek to raise money for the Indiana Golf Foundation. I will be joined by other Indiana PGA Professionals, amateur golfers, and even junior golfers who will be playing at courses throughout the state to raise money for charity. My goal is to play 100 holes and raise $1000 ! 

The Indiana Golf Foundation’s mission is to teach life lessons through the game of golf. This initiative will raise money to support the Foundation’s programs that include the Gongaware Junior Golf Academy, Indiana Junior Golf Tour, and scholarship funds for high school seniors pursuing a college degree.

The program will not only benefit the Indiana Golf Foundation, but local charities as well. Each golf professional or amateur golfer will select a local charity that will benefit in addition to the Indiana Golf Foundation. I have selected the Columbus Parks Foundation. The Foundation will keep 70 percent of the funds raised and the remaining 30 percent will be donated by the Foundation to Columbus Parks Foundation.

Donations can be make quickly, easily and are totally secure through this website. You may use a credit card here on my page to contribute in either a flat amount, or based on my performance. If you prefer to wait until the event is completed, click the "Contact Player" button at left and send me a message indicating your pledge. I'll be sure to follow up and communicate with you when the results are in! All donations will be acknowledged by the Indiana Golf Foundation as 100% tax deductible gifts. 

I appreciate your support. Thank you!