Welcome to my fundraising page

Get Social

Player Photo

Jon Stutz, Purgatory Golf Club




Charity Logo
Autism of Indiana




Raised so far

$ 1,063.00

Fundraising goal $ 2,000.00

 
 
0%25%50%75%100%
Raised in 2011 : $ 1,063.00

Jon Stutz, Purgatory Golf Club

Dear Friend,

I am going to play 100 holes of golf and I need your help! On Wednesday, July 20, I will be conducting an all day golf marathon at Purgatory Golf Club to raise money for the Indiana Golf Foundation. I will be joined by other Indiana PGA Professionals, amateur golfers, and even junior golfers who will be playing at courses throughout the state to raise money for charity. My goal is to play 100 holes and raise $2,000! 

The Indiana Golf Foundation’s mission is to teach life lessons through the game of golf. The golf marathon will raise money to support the Foundation’s programs that include the Gongaware Junior Golf Academy, Indiana Junior Golf Tour, and scholarship funds for high school seniors pursuing a college degree.

The 2011 program will not only benefit the Indiana Golf Foundation, but local charities as well. Each golf professional or amateur golfer who conducts a golf marathon will select a local charity that will benefit in addition to the Indiana Golf Foundation. I have selected Autism of Indiana. The Foundation will keep 70 percent of the funds raised and the remaining 30 percent will be donated by the Foundation to Autism of Indiana.

Pledges can be made by assigning a monetary amount to the number of holes played. For example, if you pledge .50 cents per hole and I play 108 holes, your donation would be $54.00. You may also choose to make a flat donation in lieu of a pledge. All pledges and donations will be acknowledged by the Indiana Golf Foundation as 100% tax deductible gifts to support the Indiana Golf Foundation and a local charity of their choice.

I appreciate your support. Thank you!

Jon Stutz


Recent Sponsors

NameDateAmoutComment
Purgatory Golf Club 8/29/2011 $ 1,063.00